SPRING QUARTER the 1800 Building is CLOSED
Live chat* or email (email@example.com)
are available during the following hours:
Mon. - Thurs. 7:30am - 9:00pm | Fri. 7:30am - 2:30pm
Sat. Noon - 6:00pm
* The chat service is available 24/7 but BBCC Library staff will only be available at the times and days posted above.
Drive-up Service - by appointment only
Textbooks, laptops, calculators, (Click here to find out what textbooks and tech are available), printing requests, "Grab & Go" bags from the Viking Food Pantry, AND anything from our collection of books (general, kids, YA etc.), DVDs, and CDs. To make a request: Call 509.793.2350 and leave a message or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide following information:
- Your name and student ID #.
- Printing: Send us the file(s) or if the file is on Canvas just tell us where we can find it. Be sure to note if you need something in color or if you don't want both sides printed.
- Textbooks: We need the class you are taking (ENGL 101 and the instructor’s name)
- Laptops or Calculators: Let us know if you are a WES or STEM student or if your are taking a DVS class (English as a Second Language (ESL), Adult Basic Skills, High School 21+, or Open Doors)
- The titles of any books, DVDs, or CDs
- The day and time you would like come if you want drive-up service. We will get back to you to confirm.
How does DRIVE-UP work?
Pull up behind the library on Bolling St., park next to the a-frame sign, and call the number posted there. We'll deliver to you! Here is a map! We are not the Bookstore! Their drive-up service is at the 1400 building.
NOTE: Please DO NOT show up without an appointment. We may not be here if there aren’t any requests that day.
By mail is an option: If you can't get to the library we will mail you textbooks and calculators. (We aren't mailing laptops but ask anyway.) Be sure to include your mailing address in your request!
AFTER HOURS ITEM RETURNS:
Book drops are available 24/7/365 at the Quad-side entrance to the Library/1800 Building in the parking lot behind the building on Bolling St. Please return laptops via the Drive-Up Service.
The William C. Bonaudi
Library and eLearning Director: